Tuesday 15 September 2015

THOUGHT OF THE DAY

Hi all...should I say good night or good morning? Hehe...

Today I met my with my friend. Sharing stories finding alternative ways to make money. Hehe...lot of plans but hard to start. However at least we start with a plan rather than nothing rite?

It require a lot of courage to start something new. Furthermore we already into the state of comfort. When talking about this makes me remember one good story - Who Moved My Cheese by Spencer Johnson. It is a good story that used to motivate or rather expose our thought from only focusing or take place in our comfort zone.

It is said only the one who dare to change or dare to take the risk will succeed. However, not all of the changes good. But never wanted to change is mostly the ethic of a LOSER.

As for me, I  have been taught that before asleep take some of our time to think what have we done for today. Is it good? Is it bad? It doesn't matter good or bad but as for tomorrow we MUST change into something better than yesterday. Not all but at least a few.

Nobody can be so perfect. In fact, we don't even know which is perfect. It is so subjective that depends on who evaluate us. If the evaluator is a thief, the evaluation is different based on their expertise & knowledge. If the evaluator is a doctor it will be different. If the evaluator is a lawyer it will lead to other perception. So, in the end who is right & who is wrong? No exact answer will gained.

Well, this is just my thought. You can take it if you agree or you can leave it if you don't like it. It is just my point of view based on what I have experienced.

Okay guys...quite a lot aku membebel ni. I think it is enough for me to remind myself tonight.

Bye all...see ya!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

LurveNerd Copyright © 2012 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template