Monday 7 September 2015

THE STORY BEGINS : 2 WEEKS AGO..!

Hi guys…lama xberblog. How are you doing? Good? Alhamdulillah…

It’s been almost 2 weeks since I stopped writing. Fuh!!! It’s very busy with daily works & other things. I coundn’t manage my time good enough for blogging. Sorry guys.

Two weeks ago I went to my wife place – Penang. The reason is to bring my kids to hometown in Pahang since my wife having course in UTM Skudai. Near me yeay!!! Hehe…

That Friday night I went to Larkin by bus off course (save & cheap). Then at the bus terminal I met these 3 new friends. They are all somewhere from Javanese are in Indonesia. What makes me interested in them is one of them look very similar to my friend. And he’s quite friendly though. Actually, I can get bus early (got 1 empty seat) but thinking of this new friends I rather let go the bus & wait for our own bus. They treat me 1 choco bun. How sweet of them right?

But that night was the worse to me since I started travelling by bus JB – Penang for last 2 years. I have to change 4 buses started from Pasir Gudang – Larkin – Butterworth. How bad is that right?
But it is still okay since I got there in time. But luckily I’m not a deep sleeper. If not I don’t know how far I got then. Haha…

That is somehow the story. Next entry is about food…hehe…

Bye all…see ya!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

LurveNerd Copyright © 2012 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template